Fund MS Research -
Help us keep moving forward.
Your help can change the lives of people with MS.
The Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF) is the world’s only global network of MS organisations. We lead the global MS movement to improve the quality of life of people affected by MS and to support better understanding and treatment of MS, advancing the route to a cause and cure
Show how much you care and make a donation to MS research today.
Make a Donation
Could help towards the costs of research into the scale of MS across the world, and the support and services available to people living with MS
Could help towards the costs of MSIF’s research fellowships – enabling the best upcoming researchers from developing countries to gain vital knowledge in the fight against MS
Could go towards the costs of bringing together and supporting the world’s top researchers to unite and undertake ground-breaking research into childhood MS
You can do something to help the fight against MS.
It is thanks to donations from people who care, like you, that we are able to fund and carry out important research projects. - Your donation will help to:
- Bring together and support the world’s experts to undertake ground-breaking research into cutting-edge areas like children’s MS
- Provide research fellowships to the best upcoming researchers in emerging countries to help us understand MS, its many different forms, and ultimately lead towards a cure – it can come from anywhere
- Enable us to lead in the understanding of the scale of MS across the world, providing concrete data for MS organsiations to use when lobbying decision makers for change.
- Recognise and encourage the work of outstanding researchers through our international awards programme
How your donation is used...
The breakdown of our 2011 expenditure is shown below. Our research work is our largest programme area, accounting for 38% of total expenditure.
* MSIF 2011 audited accounts.
What do others think...
MS needs support from everyone, everywhere, so more people become aware of it and we find a cure. My support is unconditional, can we count on you?"
Cesc Fàbregas, Barcelona footballer
© Multiple Sclerosis International Federation
<%=DateTime.Now.ToString("dddd, dd MMMM yyyy HH:mm")%>